- The Fourth Tuesday of every month at 7:30 PM.
- For a list of meeting dates, please see our Boards and Commissions calendar
- City Hall
36535 Green Street
New Baltimore, MI 48047
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Michael Wojciechowski, Chairperson
- Mike Anulli
- Laura Lynn Szymanski
- Jack Dailey
- Joseph Demick
- Duane Gaedcke
- Ed Koneczny
- Stuart Meyer
- Albert Schadewald II
- Flo Hayman, Council Liaison
- Eric Haydamack, Council Liaison
- John Dupray, Mayor
Please contact Annette Girodat for information regarding submittal to the Planning Commission. She can be reached at 586-725-2151, ext 120 or via email.
Recently Adopted Ordinances
The following ordinances are not included in our Code of Ordinances on the Municode website but have been adopted since the August 2009 Republication and October 2015 Supplement number 8.
- Banner Policy (PDF) (Adopted September 27, 2010)
- Ordinance No. 208 (PDF) (Regulating the sale, delivery and transfer of certain types of animals)
- Ordinance No. 209 (PDF) (Regulation and licensing of peddlers and solicitors within the City of New Baltimore)
- Ordinance No. 210 (PDF)
- Ordinance No. 211 (PDF)
- Ordinance No. 212 (PDF)
- Ordinance No. 213 (PDF) (Notice to add hospitals as Special Land Use and to establish standards for approval of hospitals.)
- Ordinance No. 214 (PDF) (Addition and Regulation of charitable and civic solicitation in roadways.)
Applications & Forms
All applications must be submitted with an original signature. For additional information regarding the completion of any of the applications, contact Annette Girodat at 586-725-2151, ext. 120.
- Lot Split Application (PDF)
- Rezoning Application (PDF)
- Sign Application (PDF)
- Site Condominium Application for Planning Commission (PDF)
- Site Plan and Special Approval Land Use Application for Planning (PDF)
- Subdivision (PDF)
- Variance Application for the Sign Review Board (PDF)
- Notice to Public of Review of 2017 Master Plan Draft