Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Utility Billing Updates
1. No penalties will be applied to utility bills that are due on 12/15/2020 that are not paid in full.
2. Please continue to make payments as you can on your utility bill. There is no need to set up a payment plan as we are...
The following are some resources regarding COVID:
1. When to get tested for Coronavirus
2. How to get tested for Coronavirus
3. COVID-19 State Testing Directory
4. At-home Cornavirus Testing
5. Drive-thru Covid-19 Testing
Read here on steps to protect yourself from getting scammed!
See attached regarding the City of New Baltimore Sand Bag Machine
Click here to see an updated press release from the Farmer’s Market
Click here to see the COVID19 Partnership Package for the Farmer’s Market
Click here to visit the Farmers Market Website for additional information!
Click the following links for Census 2020 PSAs, Question & Answers, and FAQ:
Mayor John Dupray PSA
What Happens If I Skip A Question?
When I Respond to the Census, Will My Information and Data Be Kept Private?
Households with Multiple Families&a...