Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Utility Billing Updates
1. Penalties: Penalties will be reinstated on February 1, 2021. Penalties are applied the day after the due date printed on your utility bill. Penalties are 10% of your most recent quarterly bill balance.
2. Payment Arrangements: Payment arrangements do not exempt you from a penalty fee being applied to your account. You can set up a payment arrangement so it can be noted on your utility account for record keeping purposes.
3. Shut Offs: Shut Offs are still suspended at this time. Your account is not in danger of being shut off if the balance is not paid. The red Shut Off notices are not being mailed out.
4. Final Utility Bills: If you need a final bill, you can email email@example.com, or call Angela at 586-716-7631. Please be patient and allow us time to get the final reading and the bill processed; we will get the final bill to you as soon as possible, which can take a couple days. We will need the following information:
5. Payments: There are several ways to make payments on your utility bill at this time: